Registration closes on Saturday, October 26th at midnight
Week 1 starts Sunday, October 27th, 2019
This meditation-based program is for people who want to develop a powerful spiritual practice, explore mind-body concepts, and completely change the way they relate to their body and their health.
This is for you, if you:
- Want to develop a conscious, co-creative relationship with your health and body
- Want to get deeply in touch with your own divinity and learn how to harness the power of the universe
- Want to learn how to manage your stress and overwhelm permanently, so you can enjoy your work and relationships to their fullest
- Are ready to show up more boldly and confidently in your life and make a greater impact in the world
- Are ready to feel more energized, happier, sexier, and ultimately more grounded in the best version of who you are!
With that being said, this is for you if you are ready to commit to creating REAL change for yourself.
I cannot guarantee that this process will be quick or easy - but this is not another bandaid solution to your health. This is about laying a solid foundation of inner awareness that will serve you for the rest of your life.
In the Conscious Health Program, you will have the opportunity to examine the unconscious beliefs, patterns and blocks that you have built up over a lifetime, that are preventing you from living in your best health - and subsequently, living your best life!
You will be given tools and powerful exercises to, first, build awareness of what's happening, and then, learn how to shift it from the inside-out.
You DO have the power to design your health and design your life.
You DO have the power to learn and grow and evolve.
And you absolutely have the power to feel more alive and vibrant than you could have imagined.
What you'll get in the 6-Week Conscious Health Program:
- Accountability to maintain a daily meditation practice
- Weekly recorded webinar videos on different spiritual topics, including powerful, transformative exercises and questions
- Weekly guided meditations that follow the topics
- PDF exercise booklet and personal meditation log
- Weekly live calls with Liz for group meditation coaching and Q&A time
- 24/7 email support from Liz
- New content is released on Sunday each week
- AND... you can go at your own pace. All live sessions are recorded, so you don't have to worry if you miss one
Week 1 - Feeling IN, Grounding in Self, Recovering your Senses
Week 2 - Opening to the Body, The Power of Emotion, Energy 101
Week 3 - Decluttering, The Power of Language, Driving Forces
Week 4 - Receiving Mode, The Art of Surrender, Soul Yearnings, The Power of Gratitude
Week 5 - Reclaiming your Innate Wisdom, Presence & Power
Week 6 - The Power of your Sexual Energy, Using Grit
Hey there, I’m Liz!
And I’m on a mission to help people develop a powerful spiritual practice that will change the way you relate to your health and body - for good.
I’m a Registered Nurse with 10+ years of hands-on experience and a Masters in Primary and Global Health. I'm also a Certified Professional Coach with training in Leadership development and Meditation facilitation.
I’ve spent my career as an RN, caring for people while they navigate pivotal moments in their health and in their bodies.
The real tipping point in my relationship with my own body and my health, came when I learned how to meditate.
When I started meditating, developing awareness and listening INwardly… that’s when I started noticing changes to my health and body that STUCK.
My mission now, is to show people how to relate to their health and body in a NEW way.
To feel empowered, rather than victimized.
To feel love for this body that you're walking around in, rather than disconnected from it.
To feel pride for your uniqueness, rather than shame.
I want you to feel the deep sense of peace and wholeness of loving yourself NOW - exactly the way you are - and at the same time, powerful and supported enough to create whatever changes you desire.